Tuesday, April 20, 2010

I Can’t Get NO Satisfaction!!

Well. . .I’m really having a hard time getting satisfaction these days. A weekly chore of mine is to vacuum the house. Since I have a small troop of kiddos that filter in and out of my house on a daily basis I like to make certain that I get all of the Goldfish and Cheerio crumbs up and out of the carpet. Needless to say, in the past (AKA before kids) I would vacuum, look back on the work I had done and see the beautiful uniform lines of the vacuum’s good work. As I gazed on the floors I was filled with an extreme sense of satisfaction and a job well done. Now, when I look back the hard work I’ve done all I see is the already trampled lines and a team of toddlers who gleefully chase me. I can’t help but smile at them but feel sad that there is NO evidence of the hour of work I’ve just done. So much for job satisfaction!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Ramble on Mom Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon