Monday, April 12, 2010

Kiss it – make it better

On most days I get really frustrated with my children. So close in age they fight constantly and there is always a new wound to kiss. Well . . . after being home with them ALL day it was finally my husband’s turn. As always there was a fight my son (the baby) was injured first. My husband quickly addressed the situation kissing our son’s wound to make it better. Then he turns to me and says “Isn’t it great to have a kiss that can solve all problems and heal all wounds?” I agreed with a smile then our daughter approached him upset and jealous that HER Daddy had given someone else attention, points at her tushy and says “Daddy – kiss!” After a good laugh about the whole thing he still refused her precious request.

1 comment:

  1. Sooooooooo funny!! I can just picture it. How in the world did he deny his baby girl a kiss? LOL

    ReplyDelete

 

Ramble on Mom Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon